Feel like a greek goddess in this one shoulder statement dress. The fabric is a work of art in itself--a fine, hand loomed jamdani with intricate triangle detail woven by hand into the fabric itself.
Jamdani is a special weave that takes great time and skill to master. the entire process happens without aid of modern technology. Each "buti," as the white motif is called, is woven by hand, one line at a time as the fabric itself is woven on a hand loom. This heritage craft is native to the Indian state of west bengal where our artisan partners are located. This fabric is woven and processed in small villages, in the homes of weavers.
- Fits true to size with a fitted upper body.
- Side zip. Elastic across top bust. Elastic waist.
- Care: hand wash cold using gentle detergent, avoid bleach, air dry. You can use a warm iron to smooth out any wrinkles. Dry cleaning is also an option.
100% cotton. Fully lined in 100% cotton.
- Measurements from small: length from the highest point on the shoulder 53.5"; high point on shoulder to waist 17.25"; bust 34" (relaxed, not stretched); waist with elastic relaxed 27.25";
- Model wears an x-small. she is 5'6" and petite, so expect the length to be about 2" longer on her frame.
- Made in India.